Who We Are
Bible247.net is brought to you by a group of writers and editors with a passion for giving people access to what is enduringly Christian. We believe that God’s truth should be available to everyone. Thus, a vision of accessible orthodoxy inspires and drives us to help people around the world know God and better understand the Christian faith.
We just want to help you grow in faith and hope that these daily devotionals provide inspiration for your day!
Services We Offer
Bible247.net is the ultimate source for inspiration! This collection of Bible verses will encourage and uplift your spirits as you seek a joy-filled life in God. Whether it’s a daily dose of inspiration in the morning to get you started, or you are in need of an inspiring word to finish a hard task or overcome an obstacle, Scripture can meet your needs!
Bible247.net is independent, non-denominational, and not affiliated with or sponsored by any specific church or ministry.
Who We Minister To
Because of the nature of the Internet, Bible247.net has the privilege of ministering to people all over the world. In fact, over 25% of our visitors come from outside the United States. Understandably, we minister to Christians of every background and denomination and even non-Christians, who are curious about God. This puts us in a unique position to touch the hearts of all kinds of people, ministering the Living Word to a hurting world.
“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”
— Richard James Molloy
What We Believe
- One God in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven;
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible revelation to man;
- The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell;
- Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone;
- Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness;
- Christ’s personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth;
- The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers;
- The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers and is given as a seal and a pledge of our inheritance in Christ Jesus;